Every year, the Philippine showbiz industry welcomes more and more child stars into the limelight. While some aspiring hopefuls came from talent search shows, others came from celebrity descent. Just like these celebrity kids who are just biding their time to follow in their parents’ footsteps.
Are your curious to see celebrity kids who also inherited their parents’ genes? Philippine Entertainment Portal compiled the ultimate list to show the upcoming stars of the future generation! Check them out below.
1. Noah Alcaraz- This adorable 4-year-old is the son of titleholder Precious Lara Quigaman and actor Marco Alcaraz.
2. Connor Wilson Consunji- Bb. Pilipinas-World Maggie Wilson gave birth to Connor in 2012.
3. Catalina and Ruis Eigenmann- These adorable kids are the children of Ryan Eigenmann.
4. Eia Tan- This lovely little girl is Sherilyn Reyes‘ only daughter.
5. Rafael Rivera- Rafael, now a robust 5-year-old, was born to actress Angelu de Leon and Wowie Rivera.
6. Caleigh Forster- Does her smile remind you of someone familiar? Caleigh is the daughter of Jackie Forster.
7. It’s obvious where these girls got their looks, from their father Paolo Contis and mother Lian Paz.
8. Minka, Anika, and Mikaela Poturnak- Sexy actress Ina Raymundo is the proud mother of these three lovely kids.
9. Joaquin Garcia Smith-This little heartthrob is the unico hijo of former “Encantadia” actress, Diana Zubiri.
10. Aquisha Sommereaux- Her unique name is just as unique as her pretty face! Aquisha is the daughter of Gladys Reyes with Christopher Roxas.
11. Sebastian Uy- Sebastian is “Eat Bulaga” host Julia Clarete‘s son to businessman Stephen Uy.
12. Antonio Babao and Anya Babao– Anya and Nio are the children of newscasters Tintin Bersola and Julius Babao.
13. Gabbi and Gianna Estrada- These two gorgeous girls are Gary Estrada‘s daughters with Bernadette Allyson.
14. Sakura Walters- Sakura is the daughter of former actress and dancer G. Tongi.
Do you think these celebrity kids will follow in their parents’ footsteps? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your opinion with us in the comments section below! For more interesting lists, feel free to follow us on Facebook.